Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- RT @Mainsah: Gary Reedy: “At American Cancer Society we believe where you live should not determine if you live”. #think2018 #AmericanCance… 3 days ago
- RT @MaierDominic1: “It’s not man versus machine, it’s man and machine. As more oncologists feel confortable using Watson as a second opinio… 3 days ago
- RT @pcarvao: Gary Reedy @AmerCancerCEO discusses progress in #oncology with @sloan_kettering and @IBMWatson #think2018 - we are at the tipp… 3 days ago
- Just a few hours left to vote .. and we're trailing! Vote for ACS investigator Becky Siegel's groundbreaking study… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- We may be biased, but this matchup between a striking rise in colorectal cancer and a link between unproven therapi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago