Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- People with a strong personal interest in cancer sought to take part in ACS's research grants review process bit.ly/2msiLh8 2 days ago
- American Cancer Society and National Football League Award $3.2 Million in New Grants to Help Reduce Breast Cancer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Via @latimeshealth: A plan to prevent more than 1 in 5 cancer deaths, without having to invent any new treatments… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Just published: American Cancer Society Outlines Blueprint for Cancer Control bit.ly/2m7SaWJ https://t.co/pd7CO7WDww 1 week ago
- American Cancer Society Mourns the Death of Volunteer Pat Flynn pressroom.cancer.org/PatFlynn#.W0Fz… 1 week ago