Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- ACS launches mentor project sponsored by @emdgroup in Latin Am for women’s health advocates. bit.ly/2lYfjbG #IWD17 2 weeks ago
- Testing for Hepatitis C Virus Remains Low among Baby Boomers bit.ly/2mFSBtf https://t.co/rhO6gS2DPF 2 weeks ago
- ACS Study: Finds Colorectal Cancer Rates Have Risen Dramatically in Gen X and Millennials bit.ly/2lSsZ9r 3 weeks ago
- RT @djsampson: The @nytimes said fitness trackers don't work, and @DrLen ain't having it. bit.ly/2l8dus4 https://t.co/Pxnd4NoT9H 3 weeks ago
- Are we ready for #mammograms at the mall? @DrLen explores the issue bit.ly/2kG4lqj #bcsm https://t.co/kr7EADkaGH 1 month ago