Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- A new study led by @AmericanCancer researchers appearing in @CAonline finds nearly 90,000 cancer cases diagnosed in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ACS_Research: One of the world's leading experts on DNA replication and repair, @AmericanCancer Research Professor Dr. Johannes Walter… 1 week ago
- A new study led by @AmericanCancer researchers appearing in @AACR finds prior health insurance coverage disruptions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- . @AmericanCancer on the death of icon Chadwick Boseman twitter.com/AmericanCancer… 2 weeks ago
- Join @AmericanCancer and @PHealthLawCtr on 8/26 at 1 PM CST to learn from Dr. Laura Schmidt and @Dr_Epel on how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago