Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- #CancerResearch twitter.com/acs_research/s… 8 hours ago
- RT @LLacasseACSCAN: 2/2 Proud of the ongoing commitment from our @ACSCAN volunteers & staff to do all we can to protect, strengthen and exp… 8 hours ago
- RT @LLacasseACSCAN: 1/2 I join with patient advocates to celebrate the Supreme Court’s ruling upholding the ACA, preserving lifesaving prot… 8 hours ago
- #CancerResearch twitter.com/leewestmaas/st… 1 day ago
- RT @JournalCancer: "Now, we are well-positioned to move the journal forward to meet the rapidly-changing needs of patients with cancer." @… 3 days ago