Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- Detecting cancer with a blood test: @DrLen says promise is real, but important questions remain acspressroom.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/liq… 1 day ago
- Inflammation-causing foods and colorectal cancer: new study sheds light on emerging risk factor. ACS's Marji McCull… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @JCiparelli It's so important to remember that even with these historic drops, too many lives are lost. --DJS 2 weeks ago
- New: Cancer Mortality in the U.S. Continues Decades-Long Drop pressroom.cancer.org/CancerStats2018 https://t.co/Op82hy2IFP 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Ahmedin Jemal, DVM PhD, for being noted for 16 Hot Papers in @clarivate Highly Cited Researchers… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago