Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- National Lung Cancer Roundtable brings together patients, organizations, clinicians & others for first annual meeti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Study Suggests Impact of ACS Colorectal Cancer Screening Program pressroom.cancer.org/RiehmanCHANGE2… https://t.co/YLFM7m8Jgf 2 weeks ago
- New Study Calculates Contribution of Smoking, Poor Diet, Obesity, and Other Modifiable Risk Factors to Cancer in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Insurance coverage plays key role in black/white survival gap in colorectal #cancer bit.ly/2zFU3lk 1 month ago
- RT @Rxchangeagent: Wow - American Cancer Society just committed $25M to #XPrize to those that can come up with early detection tests. I lo… 1 month ago