Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- Prostate cancer screening rates appear to level after recent drop bit.ly/2oDOYAQ 5 days ago
- ACS study: Cancer profile of African-born blacks in the US differs from that of US-born blacks bit.ly/2nIWuyQ 2 weeks ago
- "A welcome change," says @OtisBrawley re USPSTF proposed change on PSA Screening bit.ly/2p3mmm9 https://t.co/LfbJVXbDGz 2 weeks ago
- ACS funds 109 research and training grants totaling more than $45 million in first of two grant cycles for 2017: pressroom.cancer.org/Grants201701 3 weeks ago
- Key points, extra materials, etc. for Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer go.usa.gov/xXNBW https://t.co/C0WGuJBUed 4 weeks ago