Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- Colorectal Cancer Rising in Young Whites: Now What? @OtisBrawley in|@HuffPost bit.ly/2vten57 https://t.co/7IXccGzfGR 1 week ago
- People with a personal connection to #cancer invited to apply to take part in research grant selection process bit.ly/2fuFIQM 1 week ago
- Study: colorectal cancer mortality increasing in adults under 55 pressroom.cancer.org/CRCmortalityJA… https://t.co/ge4jj9Pxu2 1 week ago
- Leading cancer groups chart future of disparities research bit.ly/2utLRAc Joint statement in @CAonline onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/ca… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AbigailDJ: At least 60% of cancer survivors suffer long-term sexual problems. Fewer than 20% get help. My latest @newsweek https://t.co… 1 month ago