Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- RT @ClintonHealth: Proud to announce w/@AmericanCancer collaboration w/@pfizer to increase access to cancer treatment in Africa: https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @AmericanCancer: News: Tobacco Use Drops Among Middle and High School Students; E-cigs Remain Most Commonly Used Form https://t.co/dpoLG… 1 week ago
- American Cancer Society Congratulates Norman Sharpless as NCI Director bit.ly/2rZOLLI https://t.co/HXqQZBYfEj 1 week ago
- Colonoscopy has a right-side problem. Meet the researcher trying to figure out why. via @ACS_Research bit.ly/2sno4TP 1 week ago
- For Don't Fry Day 2017: Despite awareness efforts, melanoma rates continue to rise. What role does sunscreen play?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago