Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- In new @AmericanCancer ad, NCAA basketball coaches make "recruitment calls" for @CoachesvsCancer 16 hours ago
- Looking for a way to help cancer patients this holiday season? Get your flu shot: ACS Pressroom Blog bit.ly/2h6oSqs #NIVW 2 days ago
- Melanoma linked to alcohol? There's another possible explanation bit.ly/2fKwrU2 1 week ago
- Former smokers: Want to mentor current smokers who are trying to quit? Check out @AmericanCancer @UCSFMedicine study iquit.tips 1 week ago
- RT @ESchattner: Thank you for telling it @TabBep! Taboo, the Black Eyed Peas musician, spoke about cancer & his community, @Forbes - https:… 3 weeks ago