Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- New: Insurance Plays Significant Role in Breast Cancer Disparities bit.ly/2zsUKMc 2 days ago
- Workers at small co's less likely to be screened for #cancer. Insurance, SES factors may play role sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 6 days ago
- NFL And American Cancer Society expand Crucial Catch campaign beyond breast cancer bit.ly/2y0euGX 1 week ago
- Breast Cancer Statistics, 2017: Black/white mortality gap closing in several states, pressroom.cancer.org/BreastCancerSt… … 2 weeks ago
- RT @AmericanCancer: .@OffsetYRN launches $500K fundraising campaign for @AmericanCancer to honor his grandma. #ACSxOffset. Learn More: http… 4 weeks ago