Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- RT @AmericanCancer: Often cancer has emotional side effects. @TabBep is bringing @attn to mental health support for people with cancer. Wat… 1 week ago
- Our annual Cancer Statistics report is out! Cancer death rate has dropped 25% since 1991 peak… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- ACS analysis provides more evidence that initiating smoking before 1st birth increases breast cancer risk ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/… 3 weeks ago
- @Amazolam You may have meant @AmerChemSociety. We get that a lot. 1 month ago
- In new @AmericanCancer ad, NCAA basketball coaches make "recruitment calls" for @CoachesvsCancer 1 month ago