Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- New prostate cancer study may help men decide what is "a highly personal, and often difficult choice” bit.ly/2cJXNpc 2 weeks ago
- RT @ME_Fleury: Just released! #Childhoodcancer research report from @AmericanCancer and Alliance For Childhood Cancer. https://t.co/bPVkKc… 2 weeks ago
- American Cancer Society: Tobacco Has No Place in Pharmacies pressroom.cancer.org/PharmacySurvey… 3 weeks ago
- Cancer vs. Heart Disease: What’s Behind the Numbers | ACS Pressroom Blog bit.ly/2bnwH6e 1 month ago
- Olympic Rings... All of Them Red. What we know about 'cupping.' acspressroom.wordpress.com/2016/08/08/246… 1 month ago