Those of you who have had the pleasure of getting to know Becky Erwin know why we’re kinda choked up today, her last day as National Director of Media Relations. Becky came to us five years ago and since then has put endless energy and enthusiasm into her work, all the while with a ready smile and a friendly approach that defied the pressure of a challenging job. Becky was always there to help, whether it was leading a massive campaign, or simply offering a key bit of counsel or sharing a laugh among co-workers. We will miss her enormously here at the Society, and are already jealous of the next folks who have the privilege of benefiting from her excellent work. We wish her and her family all the best as she seeks new challenges.
- RT @AmericanCancer: Only 24 hours until the largest crypto charity event of the season #CryptoGivingTuesday kicks off! 🚀❤️ Learn more ab… 4 days ago
- More important research from our discovery scientists! @ACS_Research twitter.com/DrRobinYabroff… 1 week ago
- RT @jingxuan_zhao: Check out our new study on #IncarcerationHistory and #HealthInsurance. We found that #IncarcerationHistory was linked to… 1 week ago
- RT @AmericanCancer: We extend our deepest condolences to the families whose lives have been forever changed. Our thoughts are with Colorado… 1 week ago
- “If you are a smoker or former smoker, give serious consideration to making this part of your preventative health c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago