David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New review looks at drivers of global excess body weight epidemic, their link to cancer, and policy actions to add… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- .@AmerCancerCEO on the Passing of George H.W. Bush bit.ly/2DSK1zr https://t.co/Dx2U9NFMBK 1 week ago
- New Report Outlines Cancer Screening’s Future Potential: release: bit.ly/2Dskf4V report: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.33… 3 weeks ago
- Now available: Spanish version of the Tobacco Atlas, 6th edition: pressroom.cancer.org/SpanishTobacco… 1 month ago
- Just published: Acrylamide not associated with renal cell cancer risk in large ACS study bit.ly/2DjGeuL 1 month ago