David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- Large International Study Links Blood Vitamin D Levels to Colorectal Cancer Risk pressroom.cancer.org/McCulloughVita… 1 week ago
- American Cancer Society releases public health statement on eliminating cigarette smoking in the United States… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- American Cancer Society Launches Campaign to Eliminate Cervical Cancer bit.ly/2sLDwHh https://t.co/oZDVJxl9kD 2 weeks ago
- RT @katiecouric: Encouraging news to combat alarming trend of increase in colorectal cancer in younger adults: @AmericanCancer lowers reco… 3 weeks ago
- American Cancer Society Updates Colorectal Cancer Screening Guideline bit.ly/2spHMw1 https://t.co/6yFqnWPDP1 3 weeks ago