David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- American Cancer Society Names Dr. William Cance New Chief Medical and Scientific Officer bit.ly/2Z6LfOg 2 days ago
- St. Baldrick’s Partners with American Cancer Society for ‘Cancer Doesn’t Care’ Campaign via @StBaldricks stbaldricks.org/blog/post/st-b… 5 days ago
- Cancer Survivors in High Deductible Health Plans More Likely to Have Delayed Care bit.ly/2YNNypu Study: ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.120… 1 week ago
- Link to full report in @CAonline onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.33… https://t.co/iGop5sjSwY 1 week ago
- A new report finds screening is unexpectedly high and survival is poorer in adults 85 and older in the U.S. pressroom.cancer.org/OldestOld2019#… 1 week ago