David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @DrLen: @KBDeSalvo @HHS_Health praises the spirit of New Orleans and cites its smoke free efforts at #ehealth meeting https://t.co/dX7zl… 5 days ago
- HPV vaccination: A public health priority. bit.ly/1PjsM9i 1 week ago
- Pilot study finds smartphones may decrease sedentary time, increase physical activity bit.ly/1Qo4yd9 2 weeks ago
- Annual cancer screening report from @AmericanCancer now live on @CAonline bit.ly/1RW1Kr5 2 weeks ago
- We launched a new web site today that puts the power of statistics into users' hands: cancerstatisticscenter.cancer.org/#/ 3 weeks ago