David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Study Calculates Contribution of Smoking, Poor Diet, Obesity, and Other Modifiable Risk Factors to Cancer in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Insurance coverage plays key role in black/white survival gap in colorectal #cancer bit.ly/2zFU3lk 1 week ago
- RT @Rxchangeagent: Wow - American Cancer Society just committed $25M to #XPrize to those that can come up with early detection tests. I lo… 1 week ago
- New: Insurance Plays Significant Role in Breast Cancer Disparities bit.ly/2zsUKMc 1 month ago
- Workers at small co's less likely to be screened for #cancer. Insurance, SES factors may play role sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 1 month ago