David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @AmericanCancer: Often cancer has emotional side effects. @TabBep is bringing @attn to mental health support for people with cancer. Wat… 1 week ago
- Our annual Cancer Statistics report is out! Cancer death rate has dropped 25% since 1991 peak… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- ACS analysis provides more evidence that initiating smoking before 1st birth increases breast cancer risk ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/… 3 weeks ago
- @Amazolam You may have meant @AmerChemSociety. We get that a lot. 1 month ago
- In new @AmericanCancer ad, NCAA basketball coaches make "recruitment calls" for @CoachesvsCancer 1 month ago