David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- Cancer vs. Heart Disease: What’s Behind the Numbers | ACS Pressroom Blog bit.ly/2bnwH6e 4 days ago
- Olympic Rings... All of Them Red. What we know about 'cupping.' acspressroom.wordpress.com/2016/08/08/246… 2 weeks ago
- ACS VP of screening Bob Smith on skin cancer exam guidelines from USPSTF bit.ly/2ara1DF https://t.co/4pBBbODifX 1 month ago
- American Cancer Society seeks members of the public w/ #cancer connection to help guide research bit.ly/2abmxDP 1 month ago
- American Cancer Society Endorses HPV Vaccine Recommendations from CDC bit.ly/29MeJYC 1 month ago