David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colorectal Cancer Rising in Young Whites: Now What? @OtisBrawley in|@HuffPost bit.ly/2vten57 https://t.co/7IXccGzfGR 1 week ago
- People with a personal connection to #cancer invited to apply to take part in research grant selection process bit.ly/2fuFIQM 1 week ago
- Study: colorectal cancer mortality increasing in adults under 55 pressroom.cancer.org/CRCmortalityJA… https://t.co/ge4jj9Pxu2 1 week ago
- Leading cancer groups chart future of disparities research bit.ly/2utLRAc Joint statement in @CAonline onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/ca… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AbigailDJ: At least 60% of cancer survivors suffer long-term sexual problems. Fewer than 20% get help. My latest @newsweek https://t.co… 1 month ago