David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- What stood out to @DrLen at genomics conference? An often ignored tool right at our fingertips bit.ly/1D9BFig 2 days ago
- Turning back the clock on recent colorectal cancer trends. Study points to lifesaving potential of closing gaps ht.ly/PTUki 1 week ago
- Distracted eating and ads, not sitting, may explain TV's link to bad diet ht.ly/PHezq 2 weeks ago
- Free time spent sitting linked to higher risk of some cancers in women bit.ly/1UUWNhK 2 weeks ago
- ACS researchers identify colorectal cancer 'hotspots' where progress lags behind rest of U.S. ht.ly/PlsEK http://t.co/aY2JwS05aH 3 weeks ago