David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- RT @AmerCancerCEO: .@chevrolet will donate $5 to @AmericanCancer for every tweet using #IDriveFor. Please help us reach our goal of $500K b… 1 day ago
- RT @EINCocaColaNews: American Cancer Society Names Sharon Byers Chief Development and Marketing Officer s.einnews.com/grZO63bIO9 1 day ago
- CDC: Two shots enough for most young patients getting HPV vaccine | ACS Pressroom Blog bit.ly/2elGnQ6 6 days ago
- Study: Cancer steals 9.8 million healthy life years each year in the U.S. bit.ly/2ehqiek 1 week ago
- ACS study: Cancers with Largest Impact Linked to Tobacco, Alcohol bit.ly/2ehqiek 1 week ago