David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- RT @AmericanCancer: Only 24 hours until the largest crypto charity event of the season #CryptoGivingTuesday kicks off! 🚀❤️ Learn more ab… 4 days ago
- More important research from our discovery scientists! @ACS_Research twitter.com/DrRobinYabroff… 1 week ago
- RT @jingxuan_zhao: Check out our new study on #IncarcerationHistory and #HealthInsurance. We found that #IncarcerationHistory was linked to… 1 week ago
- RT @AmericanCancer: We extend our deepest condolences to the families whose lives have been forever changed. Our thoughts are with Colorado… 1 week ago
- “If you are a smoker or former smoker, give serious consideration to making this part of your preventative health c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago