David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- In new @AmericanCancer ad, NCAA basketball coaches make "recruitment calls" for @CoachesvsCancer 16 hours ago
- Looking for a way to help cancer patients this holiday season? Get your flu shot: ACS Pressroom Blog bit.ly/2h6oSqs #NIVW 2 days ago
- Melanoma linked to alcohol? There's another possible explanation bit.ly/2fKwrU2 1 week ago
- Former smokers: Want to mentor current smokers who are trying to quit? Check out @AmericanCancer @UCSFMedicine study iquit.tips 1 week ago
- RT @ESchattner: Thank you for telling it @TabBep! Taboo, the Black Eyed Peas musician, spoke about cancer & his community, @Forbes - https:… 3 weeks ago