David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interrupting the 'scaffolding' of cancer's spread to fight metastatic breast cancer bit.ly/1JQ7Cvn 22 hours ago
- New study: Being around other smokers associated with higher smoking rates among cancer survivors ht.ly/P5SlD 4 days ago
- From @ACS_Research: Meeting the needs of long-term cancer survivors bit.ly/1M8cPys #NCSD2015 1 month ago
- Study: Increase in colorectal cancer screening may reflect Affordable Care Act's removal of cost barriers ht.ly/NS68w 1 month ago
- As #ASCO15 draws to a close, @DrLen on getting all of the big science into the hands of those who need it bit.ly/1BHIC3y 1 month ago