David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American Cancer Society and Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance launch research collaboration bit.ly/2WJ40uY 3 days ago
- Triple-negative breast cancer among black women in the U. S. varies by birthplace bit.ly/2WCGa3Y Study in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Gabe Grunewald, a bright light who generously lent her voice and energy to our organization and to everyone in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Cancer Survivors Predicted to Number over 22 Million in the U.S. by 2030. Release: bit.ly/2WyYjuV Report… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Early onset #colorectalcancer rising fastest in the West, suggesting obesity epidemic may not fully explain increas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago