David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- From @DrLen: Are we ready for inexpensive, patient directed genetic testing for breast cancer? bit.ly/1bqSmt1 #bcsm 3 days ago
- Largest study of its kind to date finds a cancer diagnosis leads to higher quit rates among smokers bit.ly/1bqh38M 3 days ago
- USPSTF draft recommendations recognize value of mammography and a woman's values, preferences, and health history bit.ly/1D73DE3 4 days ago
- Via @nprnews: The State Of The Cancer Nation n.pr/1JjUj5e [ACS report] 4 days ago
- ACS Study: Use of radiotherapy after prostate cancer surgery declining, despite evidence of benefit bit.ly/1HLZT1m 4 days ago