David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACS epidemiologist comments on study linking highly processed foods to cancer risk. bit.ly/2CmoOte https://t.co/mk7IKGDlkd 3 days ago
- Read what @OtisBrawley has to say about new rodent study on cell phone radiation bit.ly/2BRqCtW https://t.co/qYa4IGqOMa 2 weeks ago
- Who’s Still Smoking: Report Highlights Populations Still at Risk bit.ly/2BFxVoG https://t.co/esnVfyoqXg 2 weeks ago
- Report highlights current evidence on e-cigarettes; the American Cancer Society responds: pressroom.cancer.org/releases?item=… 3 weeks ago
- Detecting cancer with a blood test: @DrLen says promise is real, but important questions remain acspressroom.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/liq… 1 month ago