David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @djsampson: The @nytimes said fitness trackers don't work, and @DrLen ain't having it. bit.ly/2l8dus4 https://t.co/Pxnd4NoT9H 6 hours ago
- Are we ready for #mammograms at the mall? @DrLen explores the issue bit.ly/2kG4lqj #bcsm https://t.co/kr7EADkaGH 1 week ago
- Just published: ACS report in @CAonline says physical activity should be assessed in every clinic visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @DrLen: BRCA has been around over 20 years. Why can't we get women (and men) who need the test tested? Not good! tinyurl.com/hoongno 2 weeks ago
- American Cancer Society Endorses Two-Dose Regimen for HPV Vaccination bit.ly/2ljC9ue https://t.co/S6XiDaCEYn 2 weeks ago