David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- Study: People who lost more than 1/5 of their body weight had 2x the likelihood of good metabolic health compared t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 39 minutes ago
- Better doctor/patient communication ---> better outcomes in cancer care. But more co-morbidities ---> lower satisfa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @NFL345: NFL and American Cancer Society Launch Crucial Catch Sun Safety Initiative tinyurl.com/ydhan9bw https://t.co/2s7F3PWcAc 2 weeks ago
- People with a strong personal interest in cancer sought to take part in ACS's research grants review process bit.ly/2msiLh8 3 weeks ago
- American Cancer Society and National Football League Award $3.2 Million in New Grants to Help Reduce Breast Cancer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago