David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ventilated filters: changing the face of lung cancer in the U.S. | ACS Pressroom Blog bit.ly/2rRkZrj https://t.co/Qe0Ot454MS 4 hours ago
- A first: FDA approves cancer treatment for any solid tumor with a specific genetic feature. @US_FDA news release:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Customized, frequent emails may help smokers quit pressroom.cancer.org/EmailCessation https://t.co/uqN6aBuey4 4 days ago
- One in five cancers diagnosed in the U.S. is a rare cancer. pressroom.cancer.org/rarecancers https://t.co/BmIf8Q6Uar 5 days ago
- @IRosaleeH Hi Rosalee. This is a pilot study, and we have not created a a program utilizing email reminders. We hop… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago