David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- Leading cancer groups chart future of disparities research bit.ly/2utLRAc Joint statement in @CAonline onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/ca… 2 days ago
- RT @AbigailDJ: At least 60% of cancer survivors suffer long-term sexual problems. Fewer than 20% get help. My latest @newsweek https://t.co… 1 week ago
- Study: Nearly half of cancer deaths in China due to modifiable risk factors pressroom.cancer.org/ChinaPreventab… 2 weeks ago
- From @NPR: Study suggests some "ultralow-risk" breast tumors can go untreated n.pr/2ur6rzC Our @DrLen co… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- American Cancer Society and Melanoma Research Alliance: new grant opportunities to improve immunotherapy outcomes pressroom.cancer.org/MRAimmunothera… 3 weeks ago