David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prostate cancer screening rates appear to level after recent drop bit.ly/2oDOYAQ 5 days ago
- ACS study: Cancer profile of African-born blacks in the US differs from that of US-born blacks bit.ly/2nIWuyQ 2 weeks ago
- "A welcome change," says @OtisBrawley re USPSTF proposed change on PSA Screening bit.ly/2p3mmm9 https://t.co/LfbJVXbDGz 2 weeks ago
- ACS funds 109 research and training grants totaling more than $45 million in first of two grant cycles for 2017: pressroom.cancer.org/Grants201701 3 weeks ago
- Key points, extra materials, etc. for Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer go.usa.gov/xXNBW https://t.co/C0WGuJBUed 4 weeks ago