David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- .@AmericanCancer leads formation of roundtable to accelerate efforts to reduce mortality from lung cancer. #LCSM bit.ly/2o8ENEp 3 days ago
- ACS launches mentor project sponsored by @emdgroup in Latin Am for women’s health advocates. bit.ly/2lYfjbG #IWD17 2 weeks ago
- Testing for Hepatitis C Virus Remains Low among Baby Boomers bit.ly/2mFSBtf https://t.co/rhO6gS2DPF 2 weeks ago
- ACS Study: Finds Colorectal Cancer Rates Have Risen Dramatically in Gen X and Millennials bit.ly/2lSsZ9r 3 weeks ago
- RT @djsampson: The @nytimes said fitness trackers don't work, and @DrLen ain't having it. bit.ly/2l8dus4 https://t.co/Pxnd4NoT9H 1 month ago