David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- Cervical Cancer Subtype Rising in Some Sub-Populations bit.ly/2IpN458 study: doi.org/10.1016/j.ypme… 1 week ago
- Study: some patients with imminently fatal cancer still received treatment bit.ly/2ImoClm study: doi.org/10.1093/jncics… 1 week ago
- A terrific commentary in today's @washingtonpost about the increasing threat of colorectal cancer in young adults,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- In case you missed it: the American Cancer Society comments on Monday's guidance statement from @ACPinternists on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The ACS's Eric Jacobs on his recent @AACR study linking BMI and pancreatic cancer mortality… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago