David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- ACS VP of screening Bob Smith on skin cancer exam guidelines from USPSTF bit.ly/2ara1DF https://t.co/4pBBbODifX 3 days ago
- American Cancer Society seeks members of the public w/ #cancer connection to help guide research bit.ly/2abmxDP 4 days ago
- American Cancer Society Endorses HPV Vaccine Recommendations from CDC bit.ly/29MeJYC 1 week ago
- When “Skyrocketing” Isn’t | ACS Pressroom Blog bit.ly/29M00Nm 1 week ago
- American Cancer Society sets goal to double research funding bit.ly/297IYwr 1 month ago