David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- RT @CRUK_Policy: Congratulations to our partner in Europe – Smoke Free Partnership – for winning the Luther Terry Award of American Cancer … 6 days ago
- More girls than boys use tobacco products in 24 countries. More findings from The Tobacco Atlas wp.me/pRi4y-wj 1 week ago
- "Eleven cents," and nine other figures that show the devastating impact of tobacco bit.ly/1C0KojA 1 week ago
- American Cancer Society CEO calls Bloomberg/Gates fund to fight tobacco industry "a bold step" wp.me/pRi4y-wh 1 week ago
- The Tobacco Atlas, Fifth Edition details scale, harms of tobacco epidemic bit.ly/1H5GtW7 1 week ago