David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- A new study led by @AmericanCancer researchers appearing in @CAonline finds nearly 90,000 cancer cases diagnosed in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ACS_Research: One of the world's leading experts on DNA replication and repair, @AmericanCancer Research Professor Dr. Johannes Walter… 1 week ago
- A new study led by @AmericanCancer researchers appearing in @AACR finds prior health insurance coverage disruptions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- . @AmericanCancer on the death of icon Chadwick Boseman twitter.com/AmericanCancer… 2 weeks ago
- Join @AmericanCancer and @PHealthLawCtr on 8/26 at 1 PM CST to learn from Dr. Laura Schmidt and @Dr_Epel on how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago