David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three researchers will receive @AmericanCancer @flatironhealth Real-World Data Impact Awards. Our congratulations t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Four leading cancer investigators are recipients of the @AmericanCancer Society research professorship, a lifelong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Study Links Financial Hardship to More Emergency Room Visits; Less Preventive Care among Cancer Survivors Release:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Updated diet & physical activity guideline increases physical activity levels and boosts emphasis on reducing consu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Study puts $3.2 billion price tag on annual lost earnings from racial disparities in cancer mortality… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago