David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- #CancerResearch twitter.com/acs_research/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @LLacasseACSCAN: 2/2 Proud of the ongoing commitment from our @ACSCAN volunteers & staff to do all we can to protect, strengthen and exp… 9 hours ago
- RT @LLacasseACSCAN: 1/2 I join with patient advocates to celebrate the Supreme Court’s ruling upholding the ACA, preserving lifesaving prot… 9 hours ago
- #CancerResearch twitter.com/leewestmaas/st… 1 day ago
- RT @JournalCancer: "Now, we are well-positioned to move the journal forward to meet the rapidly-changing needs of patients with cancer." @… 3 days ago