David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- Goodnight, @jodyms. You brought us together and made us better. #bcsm bcsm.org/good-night-jod… 1 week ago
- Study: Many HIV-Infected Cancer Patients Lacking Treatment bit.ly/1smPsNJ 1 week ago
- Lifesaving tools are worthless if people do not have access to them twitter.com/djsampson/stat… 1 week ago
- American Cancer Society Report Assesses Progress against Goals Set for Nation pressroom.cancer.org/2015Goals 1 week ago
- Study links residential radon levels to hematologic cancer in women bit.ly/1Svb0lc https://t.co/R0145SVrIK 3 weeks ago