David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- Although African Americans still bear a disproportionate share of the cancer burden, the black-white gap has closed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Obesity-Related Cancers Rising in Young Adults in the U.S. bit.ly/2t5mLYd release: bit.ly/2t2wEWy https://t.co/3RINW1CTKr 2 weeks ago
- Reading claims about a "cure for cancer" coming out of Israel today? @DrLen says not so fast.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Cancer Survivors Face Significant Hardships Related to Medical Bills bit.ly/2RYLXxD Press release: bit.ly/2RYj1G3 4 weeks ago
- Dr. Len's analysis of Cancer Statistics 2019: twitter.com/DrLen/status/1… 1 month ago