David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- RT @AmericanCancer: We help identify & fund the most promising #cancer research. How do we do it? Learn here: bit.ly/1LNU4Ev http:/… 14 hours ago
- RT @ACS_Research: 3 Cancer Research Accelerators Worth Watching -- #3: @SU2C @AmericanCancer Lung Cancer Dream Team huff.to/1EWrtox … 3 days ago
- ACS study: Patients with longer drives less likely to receive adjuvant chemotherapy ht.ly/RlyUP 6 days ago
- President Carter, a New Drug, and the Long Road of Research. @DrLen comments wp.me/pRi4y-x3 1 week ago
- President Carter announces cancer diagnosis. @DrLen responds: wp.me/pRi4y-wX 2 weeks ago