David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New: Insurance Plays Significant Role in Breast Cancer Disparities bit.ly/2zsUKMc 2 days ago
- Workers at small co's less likely to be screened for #cancer. Insurance, SES factors may play role sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 6 days ago
- NFL And American Cancer Society expand Crucial Catch campaign beyond breast cancer bit.ly/2y0euGX 1 week ago
- Breast Cancer Statistics, 2017: Black/white mortality gap closing in several states, pressroom.cancer.org/BreastCancerSt… … 2 weeks ago
- RT @AmericanCancer: .@OffsetYRN launches $500K fundraising campaign for @AmericanCancer to honor his grandma. #ACSxOffset. Learn More: http… 4 weeks ago