David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Study links residential radon levels to hematologic cancer in women bit.ly/1Svb0lc https://t.co/R0145SVrIK 6 days ago
- ACS study finds physical activity may improve prostate cancer survival bit.ly/1Wb54iq 2 weeks ago
- Only Half of Advanced Rectal Cancer Patients Receive Standard Therapy bit.ly/1V1N2Qz from @JournalCancer 3 weeks ago
- RT @ACS_Research: Excited for @sparker’s institute for cancer #immunotherapy, thrilled 5 former @AmericanCancer grantees are on the team. I… 3 weeks ago
- Society and @IBMWatson Collaborate to Create Virtual Cancer Health Advisor bit.ly/1qmnTD8 3 weeks ago