David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- National Lung Cancer Roundtable brings together patients, organizations, clinicians & others for first annual meeti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Study Suggests Impact of ACS Colorectal Cancer Screening Program pressroom.cancer.org/RiehmanCHANGE2… https://t.co/YLFM7m8Jgf 2 weeks ago
- New Study Calculates Contribution of Smoking, Poor Diet, Obesity, and Other Modifiable Risk Factors to Cancer in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Insurance coverage plays key role in black/white survival gap in colorectal #cancer bit.ly/2zFU3lk 1 month ago
- RT @Rxchangeagent: Wow - American Cancer Society just committed $25M to #XPrize to those that can come up with early detection tests. I lo… 1 month ago