David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- New prostate cancer study may help men decide what is "a highly personal, and often difficult choice” bit.ly/2cJXNpc 2 weeks ago
- RT @ME_Fleury: Just released! #Childhoodcancer research report from @AmericanCancer and Alliance For Childhood Cancer. https://t.co/bPVkKc… 3 weeks ago
- American Cancer Society: Tobacco Has No Place in Pharmacies pressroom.cancer.org/PharmacySurvey… 4 weeks ago
- Cancer vs. Heart Disease: What’s Behind the Numbers | ACS Pressroom Blog bit.ly/2bnwH6e 1 month ago
- Olympic Rings... All of Them Red. What we know about 'cupping.' acspressroom.wordpress.com/2016/08/08/246… 1 month ago