David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New: ACS study links healthy diet to better outcomes in colorectal cancer ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.120… 1 day ago
- Report: No Surge in Illicit Cigarette Seizures after Menthol Ban bit.ly/2CF6tfz bit.ly/2CE9XPn https://t.co/OhOmQZWdjK 1 week ago
- Report: Tobacco Control Must Be Highest Priority in Cancer Control bit.ly/2C6Y1Va https://t.co/JutR1yewTk 1 week ago
- @SellaTheChemist I think you want our friends at @AmerChemSociety https://t.co/KuzdkQGEYN 2 weeks ago
- Report: Cancer profile in Puerto Rico substantially different from that of Hispanics in the continental U.S. pressroom.cancer.org/HispanicLatino… 2 weeks ago