David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @ClintonHealth: Proud to announce w/@AmericanCancer collaboration w/@pfizer to increase access to cancer treatment in Africa: https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @AmericanCancer: News: Tobacco Use Drops Among Middle and High School Students; E-cigs Remain Most Commonly Used Form https://t.co/dpoLG… 1 week ago
- American Cancer Society Congratulates Norman Sharpless as NCI Director bit.ly/2rZOLLI https://t.co/HXqQZBYfEj 1 week ago
- Colonoscopy has a right-side problem. Meet the researcher trying to figure out why. via @ACS_Research bit.ly/2sno4TP 1 week ago
- For Don't Fry Day 2017: Despite awareness efforts, melanoma rates continue to rise. What role does sunscreen play?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago