David Sampson is Director of Medical & Scientific Information. He came to ACS after two decades producing medical stories in local and network broadcast news, starting at KGO-TV in San Francisco, where he produced medical spots for Dr. Dean Edell, and ending up at Dateline NBC. He works remotely in Los Angeles and leads communications efforts for the Society’s medical and scientific work, including early detection guidelines, research, and cancer control. He also heads up promotion for the ACS’s flagship medical journal, CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians You can email him at email@example.com.
- RT @AmericanCancer: .@OffsetYRN launches $500K fundraising campaign for @AmericanCancer to honor his grandma. #ACSxOffset. Learn More: http… 5 days ago
- New grants available to create tobacco-free campuses @AmericanCancer @CVSHealth @truthinitiative #smartcampusesquit bit.ly/2fhDdS5 6 days ago
- Our new brand campaign: attacking cancer from all sides via @prweek bit.ly/2wpPpaC See the ads: bit.ly/2wpos6Q 1 week ago
- ACS study: Medicaid Expansion Linked to Lower Uninsured Rates bit.ly/2xiPn4F Study: ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.120… https://t.co/EysAMR3Iyh 2 weeks ago
- New Analysis Confirms Suspected Bias of Large U.S. Prostate Screening Study | ACS Pressroom Blog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago